Accu-Therm offers custom design units to be used to supplement other heating systems.
- Seamless 334 Stainless Steel sheath material.
- High purity MgO Powder, compacted to provide maximum heat conductivity and optimum dielectric strength.
- Type 'A' 80/20 resistance wire sized to provide the lowest wire watt density for maximum life. Precision wound to provide even heat flux over length of element.
- Fusion welded junction between cold pinlresistance wire giving superior life.
- Bends recompacted to restore MgO density in bend areas on formed units.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supports.
- Elements are individually replaceable.
- High temperature bussing and leadwires.
- Flexible conduit with plug and receptacle.
- Handles provide to facilitate positioning in bore.
- Terminal enclosure of heavy gauge steel.
Accu-Therm Container Bore Heaters are used to accelerate container heat-up. They are used to reduce start-up time at the beginning of the shift, and to regain operating temperature more rapidly between billets.
Our heaters are currently UL recognized, CSA compliant and CE approved. We are ASME and National Board certified for Section VIII Div 1 Pressure Vessel Welding.
Additionally, we have built heaters to Military standards for the Army, Navy, Coast Guard and DCSC. We have designed and built systems to Canadian pressure vessel codes CRN, ABSA & TSSA. We also meet certain NSF, NACE and API standards.